Never even knew that the sky was falling down
[html]
Conri wondered, as he stood just beyond the borders, if they all knew what a monster he had become. Had Naniko told them to watch for him? Kill on sight even? There was no doubt in his mind that Savina knew what had happened, he had known that from the moment that he had decided to find her to get help. Even now, watching for her from afar, Conri wasn't sure whether or not he could bare to look at her without losing the contents of his stomach. Now, instead of closing his eyes at the thought of her and seeing her with Lucifer and Kansas, all he could see were the horrible things that he had done, even if he couldn't quite remember doing them. It had been all to obvious when he had snapped out of it though, he knew exactly what had happened.

The growl was the signal that someone else was there, the first thing that he heard, quickly followed by the sounds of the brush lacing past each other. Jade eyes were aware, sliding across the landscape quickly, only to meet her just as she appeared in front of him. Savina. Slender ears dropped immediately, his body pressing closer to the ground, as low as he was able with only three legs to hold him. He wasn't surprised at her anger, though slightly surprised that she had bothered to even speak to him before attacking. It meant, at the very least, that he had a moment or two to get a word in, maybe some answers.

"I just wanted to make sure she was okay." He had come for nothing more than that and he understood the dangers that he had accepted by traveling so close to his once-home. Knowing that Naniko was okay, at least physically, meant more to him than his own life at that point. He wasn't sure how badly he had harmed her, if the blood that had tainted his fur was from a small wound or something more. He simply couldn't remember what he had done and the fact that Naniko hadn't moved an inch when he had snapped out of it didn't help matters at all. "I wasn't going to get near her. I just wanted to.." He gulped away a lump that grew in his throat suddenly, voice quivering and on the verge of breaking down. "to make sure she's alive."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread