Never even knew that the sky was falling down
[html]
Her words stung harshly at his ears, for good reason though, as everything that she spoke was the truth. The problem was, Conri did care. He had always cared, maybe even to much for his own good. He couldn't change it though, not on his own. "Because I love her." The words came out quietly, the only explanation that he could possibly give. It was the complete and whole truth, no matter what his actions may have previously said. "I..I didn't mean to hurt her." Yes, you did. The voice taunted him quietly. "I don't know what happened.." His words were a quiet whine, pathetic and sad. He didn't expect her to believe him, to think that he may actually truly love her still after everything that had happened.

Legs trembled from exhaustion beneath him, sending his body further and further to the ground. His ears stayed pinned against his head, submissive in posture, and jade eyes barely glanced at her body. "I'd rather you kill me before I ever hurt her again, Savina." His voice was more firm this time, still low, and in an attempt to show her this, he extended his neck toward her. His head was pushed to the side, almost laying flat against the ground, leaving his throat fully exposed to angry fangs. "That's why I found you Savina." He whisper finally, tears stinging at his eyes, on the brim of spilling over. "That's why I found you. I never meant to hurt her.." Such weak words were all that he could offer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread