Birthday Celebration
[html]

The ten-week-old puppy had become completely engrossed in his play and the party had begun to fade out from his world. It wasn't until the loud intrusion of two strange females that Kohaku actually looked up from his new toy. A few of the female's phrases were intriguing and Kohaku repeated them to himself a few times. He had never heard words used quite like that and the puppy was eager to expand his vocabulary. As a young wolf, Kohaku sometimes had a hard time expressing himself and not all of his words were intelligible.

With the loud intrusion, Kohaku found himself taking a sudden interest in the party and the strange bottles that Amy and several other canines held. He wondered what they were drinking, although all the adults seemed to really enjoy the drink. The colorful male chewed on his toy as he observed the party, occasionally flinching as it squeaked at him. Kohkau really liked the squeak, although it tended to surprise him.

Again, the puppy's attention was drawn away from his toy as a strange sound began to float through the room. Oversized ears shot up to listen and Kohaku dropped his toy to investigate. The tiny male zigzagged through a sea of legs, using only his ears to guide him. At last, he found the source of a sound. A strange male luperci sat with an even stranger piece of wood. It was round at one end, thin at the other, and there were thin things going along its length. As the luperci's hands passed over the object, a noise was produced that reminded Kohaku of his mommy's singing. Suddenly excited and curious, Kohaku ran back through the forest of legs until he found Amy.

The over-excited pup jumped up at Amy's legs, a smile spread wide across his face and his tail wagged furiously. "I...I goed, I goed there...and...and...and there stranged noise. He make stranged noise. Then I comed back." Kohaku's attention was drawn again to the bottle in Amy's hand, the one another male had given back to her. "What that?"

Word Count → 348

ooc

<style>
.kohpup {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2Jwko.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#9fa86c; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#545939; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #545939;}
.kohpup b {color:#3f5100; text-shadow:#545939 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohpup p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kohpup p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #3f5100; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.kohpup .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread