Birthday Celebration
[html]

ooc here

Word Count → 000

The young wolf looked up at her with surprise, dance? He had no idea what that was but smiled despite it. Coeus searched back to the books he had read in the last few days, he had read short passages about dancing. They had always been described as swaying parties within ball rooms with strange creatures. He stood up with a bit of stumble and bowed playfully, "I would love to dance." He felt honored to be included, the pup had been an odd distraction though. Coeus wondered if he was her pup but put it out of his mind, she was much to pretty for that. A playful smile danced on his muzzle as he lifted his amber eyes to hers.

"I'm not the best dancer, but I can give my best." The wine had made him a bit light headed though he had drank very little of the potent drink. It seemed to make the night even more exciting than it had already become. Even the great stone buildings were looking warmer and much more welcoming. It was something that he didn't think would ever happen, due to his unreasonable fear buildings that he had to be in. His original walk into the city had been quite unpleasant, but the festivities were brightening up his mood. The fire, the food, the company all of it was melting together. Coeus knew the night would be very memorable.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Astrid Walter

<style>
.coeusaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2fkA.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#a97345; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.coeusaly-1 b {color:#f4eb8c; }
.coeusaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.coeusaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.coeusaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.coeusaly-1 .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread