run for your life
[html]ooc; figured if i am helping sirius i can help you. xD short cause its an awkward post until she gets inside.

Once again, the woman was out collecting herbs and other such things. Her bag was full of her different medical supplies, full and heavy - something that pleased the cold hearted woman. The ebony coyote was stalking back to her den but something made her pause just outside one of the residences that were scattered about Salsola. A perked ear moved in the direction of the strange sound and she walked closer, uncertain what it was. Her suspicions were confirmed as she heard another noise, this one speech that was slightly louder. It was someone calling to Denver, one of the males from the scouting party between Salsola and Inferni. The tone was one of pain and quickly she moved to the door before rapping on it with her knuckles loudly, pushing it open slightly so she was heard better.

" Hello? Is everything alright in here? I was just passing by and I heard your call, I am a healer.. Is there anything I can help you with? " Alessandra asked, her voice strong but kind. She wished she could enter so that she could see what was wrong and why they sounded like they were in pain, but unfortunatly the woman was inside. However, Less did notice the sweet smell of a pregnant female. Worry then gripped her, hopefully there wasn't a complication before the pups were ready to come to term.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread