run for your life
ooc; that was fast! xD i'm gunna pp maggie and denver a wee bit, lemme know if it needs to be changed.

[html]

The woman was promptly let inside of the house and as soon as the door opened wide enough she rushed to the mohawked-mother, smiling re-assuringly as she grasped on her hands. Within minutes Maggie had collapsed on the floor and Alessandra took charge. " Denver, help me lift her. We wouldn't want the pups born on the floor. " With a mighty but gentle heave the duo lifted the heavy silver pelted Salsolian and had her on the bed, Less re-asjusting blankets behind her back to make her more comfortable and in the proper position. " Now I want you to push as hard as you can when the time comes, the contractions seem to be happening quickly. Please remain calm and don't phsyce yourself out, we woman are bred for this and your body is willing for it to happen. " She said, her words calm and steady.

It was not long before the contractions sped up and the first child came, Maggie performing beautifully. Some women didn't need it but when she screamed in pain Alessandra folded her ears to her head and grabbed a thick, hard piece of leather. " If you would like to distract yourself and provide some comfort bite down on this as hard as you can when the next one comes. " She instructed, moving to wear the pup was sitting and moving her slightly away from the new mother, ripping open the sack and withdrawing the light colored puppy out. She cleansed the pup of the different fluids and such with a fur before rubbing it to help circulate her blood. Once that was finished she placed her near her mother before stepping back to her post and looking on with watchful eyes. As long as Maggie kept her cool this would go well.

" You're doing wonderful Magnolia, you've already birthed one beautiful girl. Just think how beautiful the rest will be. " She cooed to her while looking on with a wide smile. Puppies and new mothers were a blessing and she was privledged to be allowed in on such an intimate occasion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread