run for your life
[html]
i'm sorry my post sucks ; ;

As Magnolia seized in pain again, Denver helped to ease his pregnant mate onto the bed. Her breathing grew heavier with each moment, and her screaming made him wince. Alessandra offered Maggie a strip of leather to bite on, something he vaguely remembered hearing about the human birthing process. As she heaved, huffing and puffing, the pale mutt encouraged her as best as he could, taking her hand in his own and letting her squeeze as much as she wanted. His own head began to feel light not long after, though, and as the first pup emerged with a plop, he stepped back. Denver sat slowly, collecting himself and taking his own deep breaths to calm his urge to vomit.

That was, until he saw his first baby girl. She was tiny-- though his sisters had been smaller-- and white, all but her ears and her unimaginably small hind paws. Denver's icy blues widened hard at the sight, still in disbelief that he and Maggie had created something alive together. Let's hope we can keep 'em alive, he thought, still remembering his kid sisters and how recent their birth still seemed. An ivory hand reached over to stroke the little girl gently as Maggie held her. He beamed at the sight, and again at his mate. She's beautiful, just like her momma. Denver glanced to her still-swollen belly, to Alessandra, back to Magnolia, and swallowed. I hope there's more, he thought, watching his mate carefully for the next contractions. Denver hoped for a boy.

<style type="text/css">
.detou b {font-weight:bold; color:#d7b688; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1206; }
.detou p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.detou {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#624838; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/remzC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b28c7f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.detou p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.detou p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread