Prodical Son
[html]

Current Objective:Scoping out what’s ahead

Form:Lupine

Mood: Cautious

There were the scents of others in the air, although at this point with him simply being there they had faded into the background of his senses. It wasn’t until the stronger, closer one crossed his path that he realized he had become sloppy and sharpened to concentration. But at that stage it appeared that things were too late, he had been discovered. Although the greeting wasn’t as hostile as he expected from the other male. It still held the undertones of discourse that led to other lines of thought. He imagined that what the wolf was really saying was more along the lines of “Who are you and what is it that brings you here?” .His eyes were somewhat lazy at this stage, they seemed to look over the other male with relative disinterest, although as most things this was a disguise to a more thorough examination. The best course of action, would need to be thought of on the ball.

”Twas for the most part fine, till you almost gave me a heart attack good sir, I do say you startled me mid thought”

X’ies replied gruffly. For the most part it was the truth, and most of the time the best way to manipulate the tide of a conversation was to give it a baiting part of truth. Enough to latch onto so that the rest will seem like the same, he would continue on his path for ward seemingly unabated, this in itself was another way of setting the tone of just what the other wolves intentions were. If he moved to stop him then he knew that there was a chance he had found what he was looking for albeit not the way that he had planned. If not well then it was more than likely he was actually heading away from their territory as opposed to into it. ” But perhaps this is good, my task requires more concentration on the here and now than I can afford to spare on idle thought processes”. X’ies always did continue to walk with his visible limp, the idea of being crimpled, unkempt. Mangy often gave him the social camouflage that he needed in order to blend in as something that would not be considered a threat.

Twas an idea not unlike some poisonous plants, their outer appearance not revealing the inner poison that soaked through them. At this point though he would act as if he had just thought of something, an act to play upon the idea of him being relatively innocent in most matters. ” Ah stranger, I have just thought…with you being in the area…would you be a friend to X’yrin Exultare?...I have heard things spoken of her in this place…I am X’ies Lambda….once called a member of the same collective as she”. And in there the seed was planted. Reactons he would judge,, of them he thought suspicion might be one. But others would too reveal the extent of this males knowledge and connection to her. And he was watching with steady, albeit. Lazy eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread