Prodical Son
[html]
Words - 200+

There was some reluctance in him to trust strangers. Though few were brave enough to try and take advantage of him, one could never tell what someone else might truly be after. But looking on this male led him to believe he was no trouble. He observed a limp in the other’s gait that stemmed from his right front foot though he could see no injury there. Could have been a twist or sprain but speculation at what exactly caused it was unnecessary. He was unclean, weak, and pathetic.

Jaden continued to hold his warm appearance. It was no uncommon thing that he surprised the unwary. Nonetheless, he wasn’t aiming to make the other uncomfortable. He nodded apologetically, I apologize for that. A habit of silence I can’t help. He said no more though, expecting more of a greeting. And more came. It seemed this male had an errand he was running, something that contradicted his appearance of a lazy and pathetic pile of fur. Before Jaden could inquire about his business, the mangy wolf continued to ask for his dearest friend. Being a former assassin himself, he knew how dangerous it could be to give away the simplest information to even the most innocent looking. This drew only a little caution to his mind though. X’ies didn’t really look the dangerous type. She is a dear friend of mine, Saying this was more calculated than he made it seem. He gave no information beyond confirming what the other already claimed to know and firmly cemented himself as a problem for any possible attack on her. So you are a nomad then? What is your business with her, so far from home? He asked with what could be interpreted as a small note of excitement.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread