Prodical Son
[html]

Current Objective:Scoping out what’s ahead

Form:Lupine

Mood: Cautious

The male didn’t move to intercept. X’ies therefore concluded that it was completely possibility that he was heading in the wrong direction. So that meant that he was going to have to fall on this plan of making the male take him there. This one had approached silently, how much he could say was part of his own lack of focus and this one’s skill at remaining hidden he wasn’t willing to judge at the moment. Regardless, despite being rather large by normal standards, X’ies much preferred to use his mind and wit to get his way as opposed to forcing it out of someone. ”Then indeed, fate has been kinder to me today than it has been in some time…”. This was a linking story, adding on from the pathetic appearance that he seemed to portray to the world.

“ There was a time in which I was part of the Nomad collective yes…but some time ago I left with the brother of your friend in order to once again seek her out in the wilds and bring her back to her family..”

If he was indeed a dear friend of hers he might just know the story of her journey outside of the collective to attain knowledge. ” Unfortunately my pup injury, some bad weather and his will to press on….resulted in us being split apart….since then I have been on my own. Wandering from place to place…things were quite hopeless…till I managed upon a scrap of information concerning my previous quest”. Complete bullshit of course, but believable enough. He had left under those pretenses, and her brother and he had been separated during very thick foggy weather. However this separation was more down to his wanting to leave and practice his skills of manipulation away from the judging eyes of the families. Though, her brother did have his own ambition. Pushing ahead of an injured fellow…he didn’t think it was unbelievable.

“ I only wish to learn what happened to my family, if they still live….if I knew that…I could go in peace”

Pity plea again, but of course. He was going to play the act as much as he could. Hopefully he would gain an audience with her. And from there…find out what he needed to know of the truth that he really did seek.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread