Prodical Son
[html]
Words - 300+

Jaden knew about X’yrin’s past, but not enough to judge what intentions her family had for her. The realization of this suddenly had him very glad he had come upon it with such an innocent occurrence. He knew little detail about his friend’s but she knew even less about his. If their roles were reversed, if by some dark and fateful chance Jaden’s pack or family tracked him here, they would all be in very serious danger. She needed to know how to handle anyone who claimed to know the Alaskan from his past. If they had already had that chat, he wouldn’t have any reason to be cautious of this unfortunate male.

The story X’ies provided seemed solid enough. It made some sense, was believable, but struck a chord of worry that out rang the suspicion within him. Jaden very well how deeply X’yrin loved her Shepard. If he introduced her to this male and presented his desire for her to return home, what would she do? She wouldn’t leave… would she? Maybe he could avoid the possibility all together. He could just send X’ies off to some far place, maybe the lands of AniWaya. The trip to get there, find out that he was miss informed, and come back would leave ample time to determine how much danger he was in of losing his beloved friend. But that would be selfish. If she really desired to leave, time and talk wouldn’t change that. Without another word, he tilted his maw to the sky and let out a long, loud call for her. He knew it would be heard for miles and that she was more than likely nearby. I doubt she will be leaving our lands, but I’m sure she would like to see a member of the family she speaks so fondly of. His voice still held all the confidence of an Alpha. Only a trained ear could pick up the slight worry that dimmed his tones.

My name is Jaden Ohanzee. She and I are staking claim to the land you find yourself on now, friend. How far, exactly, did you travel to get here? The introduction was polite and the question was to quench his curiosity whilst they waited for the golden woman to make her appearance.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread