Prodical Son
[html]

Current Objective:Scoping out what’s ahead----
Form:Lupine----
Mood: Cautious----

X’ies look of disinterest crossed upon his face once more as the male jumped to the defense of the female. Once again this either indicated that the two were romantically entangled, or further backed up the theory that she was the one who nipped the ear. Regardless X'ies merely stopped in his tracks and sat down. Was there a chancee that he could be attacked by this Jaden at any moment? Quite possible, though he had a feeling that the female would disallow such things. Besides, X'ies was no small creature, even if his ability in combat was outdone. He knew his size and craftiness would give him a deft advantage in at least getting out of it. Though as expected, the curious female did come forward to greet him, and it would seem that he was recognised after all.

The old retort to his nickname of her amused him further. She indeed did remember him, but he wondered just how much of it " You are what you are, like your fur that does not change....you can roll in the dirt...you can make it rough and discoloured..but in the end when it all washes off...you'll still be the same underneath". Of course his words had more meaning to them than just the comment on her being curious, each had multiple possible meanings, like maggots in the flesh eggs laid to burrow in multiple seperate routes to eat it from the inside out. Words designed to put people off guard, to make them think about them, about themselves.About what he might know.When she spoke of Jaden as he friend, once again he chortled shaking his head, this time laying down on the spot. A sign of his own confidence, laying one paw over the other as he examined the two.

“ ….Unkind?...why I've been nothing of the sort have I Jaden?...my trickery was neccisary as I'm sure you'll agree…I doubt he would have just brought me to you...”

Gaining an auidence wasn't such an easy thing, although then again he was presuming much. Perhaps this one would have just led him to her had he asked. But then again, his responses, his reactions read otherwise. The fact he held weapons, and even placed his hand upon them to draw in case of threat told him that this person wasn't afraid to kill. Wasn't afraid to kill an unarmed, cripple. Now what did that say? Already X'ies eyes were judging just what this one was capable of. " No need for blood shed friend...unless of course you regularly partake in killing unarmed cripples....but the fact you didn't seem to hesitate...you must have some dedication to her...either that or....you just don't care who you kill". Once again. More maggots in the flesh. X'ies laughed aloud once again on the comment of not being mean to her friends.

“ I jest...and but of course..but I like to hear it from the wolves mouth so to speak...as for my family, well that part wasn't a lie...as I told you're friend here...I departed with your brother to find you....bad weather just happened to....split us apart....my ability to find my way back to the collective was slightly impaired by my injury..."

Slightly, but not completely. He rested his head down on one paw. " Regardless Curious one, its good to see you again".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread