Prodical Son
[html]

Current Objective:Scoping out what’s ahead----
Form:Lupine----
Mood: Cautious----

X’ies was interested to see that it wasn't just the female that had acted protectively Once again those gears in his head were spinning wondering if this was just a leaders (as it clearly seemed at this point she was) protection of her pack. Or if indeed, it was down to the fact she had emotional entanglement with this other male. Though it was perhaps Jaden's response to his words that had made him more interested. The poison arrow had flown true and struck its mark with profound accuracy. Though his bodies reactions, they all seemed to deliver a message that said he had been right in some sense. This one was a killer after all. " Tis however a nice knife, I wonder what I'd need to do to get a knife like that". Of course, those words were said in the pretence that it was all too possible the male had killed for it. Little did X'ies know however that particular venom was more potent than he expected. Though it didn't make much of a difference to him, he knew that for now he was safe behind the unspoken barriers of social order. At least for the moment.

X'y oddly enough extended a challenge to him in the form of a threat. Were her claws sharper than his tongue? Were they as focused as his mind? Were they as attuned to the task as his eyes, or his ears? In his own mind he had always thought of her family as a blunt instruement, a weapon of protection only to be used in the most dire of situations. It was his family who protected the collective from all threats, only those that got by the tongues of Lambda were forced to the claws of the Exultare. So did he hesitate for a moment when she brought up this threat? No, rather his maw extended what would be best described as a grin. " Ah you wound me....and here I thought we could get along as we did in the old days....although you are the same person it would seem your loyalties have shifted..". He tilted his head to the left.

He had noticed in her words and in her actions that despite the masks she put up there was a resonance of....doubt. She did not wish to believe his story, for if it was true then that meant she would have to leave and.....ah. So that was the case then. His eyes drifted from the black wolf to her, then back again. "...Oh my...this is concerning........But I assure you....You're brother and I left with the intention of returning you home...till now that goal has been evasive it would seem....but yes....it would be best we talk in private...". He stood up and turned away from the other male without so much as a glance.

" Perhaps then... you...and I...can better explain ourselves..."

Another arrow, another poison. Whilst his words spoke of them both explaining themselves to one another. He put the emphasis on her. He would keep the upper claw.At least for the moment.

[[EXIT]]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread