into the light
[html]

[440]
victory dance! welcome to Vinátta sweety, its great to have you! hope you dont mind the slight PP getting them to Jordheim!

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

His joy appeared to be mirrored in the tawny man and it lifted the young mans spirits that he'd been able to bring happiness to someone else. He remembered those early days in Dahlia, when he'd been learning what to do with joiners. He'd been surprised that Conor had trusted him with the duty, but there had been such joy in accepting others, giving them a home where they had none. Despite the year and a half difference from that young boy eager to please and the newly appointed leader, Saul knew his feelings on the matter were still the same. His joy may have been tinged slightly with the knowledge that they were going to have to keep their guard up so much more now, but it was there none the less. The tawny males grin was preceeded with a thank you and Saul nodded in return. He could tell he was going to get on well with this man.

They began walking, Vicare indicating that Saul should take the lead. The man did so, an easy gait that was neither too fast or slow. Cinnamon backed ears twitched back slightly at the mans jest, a rumbling chuckle escaping his lips. He glanced back at Vicare before speaking. I've lived here all my life, in Nova Scotia anyway. Vinátta is only a few weeks old as a pack. I dont think I feel the cold too much anymore. He offered, although it was not given to rub in Vicare's face. Peppered tail flashed behind him occasionally as they moved towards Jordheim. It took them about ten minutes to get there and Saul moved quickly towards the storage hut.

I have a present for you, to welcome you into Vinátta. He said, a grin on his lips as he disappeared inside. He rustled around for a few moments, gathering the small pack and folding it all into a larger deer hide. He exited, the deer hide held tight in his jaws before he deposited it at Vicare's paws. The deer hide slipped open, revealing the contents. Alongside the deer hide holding the package together, there were two smaller rabbit hides, wrapped around a hunting knife and a small dagger. A small bottle of wine nestled there, as well as the last item, a Frithr necklace. It symbolised the members acceptance into Vinátta as well as a ward for superstition. Vicare was free to use these as he wished.

And one of these houses is yours. He said, turning to regard the humped houses around them. Vicare could choose where he wished to live, he had that liberty at least.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread