Little By Little
[html]
We Get Back Up Again…

Oh my heavens...I'm ASHAMED at how late this is. A thousand apologies - I can officially promise you you won't have to wait this long ever again!

Ester chuckled at the pup's response to her jest, however unexpected the reaction may have been. But the distaste only grew stronger, she could see, as a familiar sadness clouded the girl's eyes and caused her to remain rather quiet. Ester lowered to the ground, curling her tail around her slender legs as her ears mimicked her posture by flattening against her head. Perhaps, it seemed, that this was a good time to change the subject.

As if on cue, Ester's stomach rumbled to alert anyone who cared to listen that it was quite empty. The she-yote's ears perked again, her expression almost bewildered at what would obviously seem rather natural to most. Then she turned her head to smile at the pup, her tail lifting in an exhuberant wiggle again as she asked, Have you eaten yet, dear? Whether or not she had didn't entirely matter, for Ester wished to bring the pup along on a hunt as more of an opportunity to teach her rather than feed her. Of course, the thought did cross the coyote's mind that this pup probably learned rather quickly how to find food on her own, but if that was the case then perhaps they could teach each other?

<style type="text/css">
.hanazes .space {float:right; height:500px; width:230px;}
.hanazes .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#fff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; padding:30px 0px 30px 10px;}
.hanazes b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hanazes p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.hanazes {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#abaea5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OCAwG.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #52534f; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#52534f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.hanazes .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.hanazes p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hanazes p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread