surrounded by your embrace
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0efec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable4ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 28px 10px 27px;margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {width:425px;border:1px solid #566878;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table4.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:278px;background-color:#24465f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#c1ccc6;}
</style>

wc 404

She couldn't pinpoint what was most distressing, her cognitive impairment or the blurred vision that accompanied it all. She had a vague understanding of her beau's actions and reactions from his constant shifting between positions. One of his knees had sunk into the straw mattress as he'd leaned over; his verdant orbs moved closer and they burned brighter with meticulousness. Only his eyes were easily distinguishable amidst the fog and she refused to divert her gaze away, even if tears further distorted the image before her. Green was her lifeline. His body partly hovered over her face, inspecting every detail of her physical features for possibly injuries. She could feel it all; if not from immediate touch, then from the energy and warmth emanating from his very being.

He'd spoken to her several moments ago and she could scarcely offer a response; a soft whine escaped the confinements of her maw. Her mind was was wounded; that's where it hurt. Her soul and ego were bruised beyond salvation. Her head throbbed in protest when both of his hands ran over the top of her head, skimming along different regions until they finally settled on the source of her affliction. His goal wasn't to hurt her, she knew. But even the slightest pressure was enough to coax a defenseless yelp out of her. Where she found the willpower to shy away from his examining touch was a mystery. Her head jerked up and sideways, rewarding her with a bout of dizziness she'd never quite experience before. She froze then, accepting her fate and silently praying for the Gods to alleviate her burden.

If Lilin could have sunk into the mattress right then and there, she would have. "I didn't want to," she hissed in response to his inquiry, unable to recall what had led to the unpredictable assault. She couldn't recall the female's face nor the conversation they'd been having prior to their brawl; if it could even be referred to as such. "I didn't start it. I didn't." The Soulstorm heir was sure of that. Lies and deceit were no foreign things to her but this time, none of it had been her fault. Her lip quivered under the mental strain of it all; trying to remember how she'd ended up in this situation, trying to remember who she'd been speaking to at the time. "I can't remember her face. I can't remember anything."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread