[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

Player Name:Marie

Character Name:Liam Catori

Date of Birth: December 28 2010

Path Desired: unsure

NPC Characters/Animals: None

Residence:Jordheim Any house I guess cause I could not find a numbered map or anything

Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000

Liam was unable to go home and that was just something he had to get used to. He had chosen to come all the way out here and make his own life and that was what he was going to do. So he needed to pick himself up and dust off and keep going. He had heard of a pack that ha sprouted up he knew little of them but he wanted to rest his paws and call a place home.

Liam smiled as he made his way. He had never really been this far away from the court. He wondered if his mother or father would be able to come and visit him. he sighed as he shook his head. Ok so he needed to at least look presentable. He stopped and dusted off his pants and ran a through his black hair. He had been traveling for about two weeks and he was tired no horse or another to really keep him company. He adjusted his long red scarf and moved a few steps more. Liam took a deep breath and let out a howl calling for a leader.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread