[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

[395]
04.06.2012 . 11am . vinátta borders . optime form
I take it back, I shall be replying! Welcome to Vinátta! <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Saul's head was in a bit of a spin. The beginning of the month had started with his discovery of the siblings Baharack and Karril on the borders. They had joined Vinátta's ranks gratefully and Saul could say that he got on well with them. They were polar opposites it seemed, but there were qualities in each that Saul appreciated and knew would work well in their ranks. Vinátta did not discriminate on much and they welcomed all into their ranks. In fact, just yesterday another call had rang out from the borders. Saul had moved was an urgency that allowed him to reach the borders in a few short moments. Miskunn's warning still hung over his head and he was constantly on alert for those who seemed suspicious.

This morning had seen the young male sitting outside his door, a branch of the white walnut tree laying beside him. A handful of small blocks made from the branch lay by his side. His faithful carving knife rested easily in his right hand, a small block of walnut wood in his left. With the influx of new joiners, and the continuation of the welcome packs, Saul had decided yesterday that he wanted to make a stock pile of Frithr necklaces so that they shouldn't have a shortage. One branch of the walnut tree would yield up to thirty pendants and Saul had already amassed a small pile by his right thigh when another howl rang out. It was a familiar call now and he stood, quickly stowing the carved pendants, knife and branch inside the house.

He moved quickly and efficiently towards the borders, nose twitching furiously to try and catch a scent before he was confronted with whomever was summoning him. He caught a whiff of foreign wolf just moments before he emerged from a slight hill that had blocked the view of the border for a moment. Saul came to a stop, taking note of the dark haired male that stood, red scarf wrapped around his neck. Saul allowed a smile to wash over his lips, posture becoming more dominant as it should be. Welcome stranger. You stand on Vinátta's borders. My name is Saul Stormbringer, I'm one of the leaders here. Can I help you? He asked, his usually greeting words spoken with the same politeness that he adopted whenever greeting loners.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread