[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000Pleasse forgive my rustyness

the young male had manners drilled into him like fish knew how to swim. He had stood at they're borders dual colored eyes watched the land. He wondered if he went back to the court could he just walk in? his father was the leader and that well maybe not. He had to admit that he felt so alone here in this world with out his family.

The earths sounds were the only thing to comfort and guide him. He held tight to the strap on his bag not a lot was in there but it held a few books and other things that he'd always keep near. Liam smiled as he looked at the land.

A man that held authority and power came into sight. He had to admit that looking at him, he reminded Liam of his Father. Not by looks but by the way he held himself and the words it was just like being home. the male held power but showed kindness as well. Liam bowed giving him a show of respect. My name is Liam catori. I left my home weeks ago to find my own path. I have come looking for a home his tone steady and confident.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread