[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
Word Count :: 000 Pleasse forgive my rustyness

Liam could feel his nerves soothing as he saw the look on the males face. Here was a calm and peaceful feeling something that he had only felt back home at the Court. He had spoken and the man before him seemed to be absorbing his words and Liam could don nothing but smile. He did not feel as though he had nothing to his name. He was building knowledge and building friendships. He was hunting

Liam nodded Of course He spoke. He would do anything to find himself a place to rest his head. He would work hard and do what was needed. He knew the importance of a hard days work. After all his father and mother had taught him that things did not just get handed to one.

Home, home well that was a question that was hard to answer. My mother always told me that home is where you choose to make it.' he spoke not trying to be a smart-ass. I come from the court. Cour des Miracles, My sibling and parents are there. My Father is The king himself

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread