[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

[306]
dun be silly, its fiiiiine <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

The male in front of him answered affirmatively to Saul's words on the questions. It was necessary for this questioning- not only for Saul's knowledge and reassurance but for the protection and care of the pack. He needed to know where the new members came from and any potential threats to the pack from this new members past. Luckily, he'd never had to deal with any consequences of bad pasts catching up on him or any pack he'd been in. However, he would remain vigilant in all aspects of his questioning. The man's voice came once more and Saul snorted softly, a nod to his head. Saul couldn't exactly exchange stories about their mothers- his had died just a few weeks into his life. He did, however, spend a little of his puphood with his aunt.

My Aunt used to tell me that home is where the heart is... so I suppose they were both right. He offered in return, another soft snort escaping. The brown male wasted no time in answering his question and Saul nodded softly. He was from a local pack, which was a little unexpected. Still, everyone came from somewhere. He supposed that his wish was to get away from that life. It must have been difficult to move away from them... But they're close enough to visit if you wanted. Saul conceded, a considerate expression on his face. Of course, it meant that there wasn't much wrong from the mans past.

He thought about his next question- most replied with a general answer about not having many skills but wishing to learn. It was always a positive that those who had little skill came to them with a level head and a willingness to learn. What skills do you possess that could benefit Vinátta? He asked, green eyes kind once more.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread