[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
Word Count :: 000 Pleasse forgive my rustyness

He had never been a joiner to a pack before and although he knew what was coming and that he must tell the truth it was just odd. He had once been the one traveling with either his mother or father. As he aged he had even fought in war and helped those hurt heal. he was an asset to have atleast in his mind.

It was not as hard as I thought it would be. He spoke with a smile. his mother had told him that he needed to do what he needed to do. She was the type of parent every child wished they had. She loved all her kids and gave them advice setting them on their own to fly.

Liam smiled at the next question. He had many things to offer and well that placed him at ease. I'm a young medic, I know basic knowledge but I truly enjoy the craft. I know how to reset bones and stich shut wounds. He said looking at him. Like most wolves i can hunt, but I also read and write. I'm fluent in english and french His fluffy brown tail wagged a bit as he watched.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread