[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

[337]
<333

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Saul could feel himself growing to like the boy in front of him. He was obviously intelligent and appeared to think with his own mind, unlike some who were content to be told what to do. With the increase of members to Vinátta, Saul knew that their growth would mean they could start building things and it would be an advantage to have a young male who was more than intelligent enough to moderate his own work. His words came in response to Saul's comment about moving and he nodded softly, allowing this thread of the conversation to die off. There was little point in bringing it up once more, the matter was closed. Instead, he listened to the mans next words, which were in response to his own question.

A healer? I am a healer also. He offered, a grin and a wag of tail given to show that he was pleased at what the male did. He did say that he wasn't very skilled in the trade, but that mattered little. We are always learning, even when we think we know everything. He said, as Liam continued to speak. Almost all wolves could hunt but it was certainly an asset in any pack. Reading and writing would definitely come in use and speaking both english and french would come in use if there was ever a need for a translator. Saul dipped his head softly in a silent acceptance of this information.

It is my pleasure to accept you into Vinátta. If you will follow me, I will take you to Jordheim. Saul said, knowing that he would have to stop off at the storage house and grab a welcome pack for Liam before showing him to his house. It wasn't a very complicated process, but it did require the new member to have a little faith in where their new leader was taking them. Saul turned and grinned at Liam before moving back and away from the borders, expecting the man to follow him.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread