[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000sorry busy week

He was waiting for more of the third degree from the male. Though he was sure each clan had their own way of doing things. He had found himself calling the homes less of packs and more of clans or communities. to him a pack was like in books wolves following their roots. Unlike most where they used these human forms. For him he used his so that he may treat others and care for them.

He too healed? this was amazing he had not been able to really learn from another someone older with wisdom. The male spoke and he smiled it was true no matter how much Liam felt he was still learning. Thank you so much. He said bowing again. taking his first step into his new home, he had a place to rest his head for good. He moved to follow Saul. For a few moments the man was silent taking in the scent and the sights. I know this is goign to sound stupid. Saul could you be my teacher? all I know is minor knowledge from human books and info on animals is hard to come by most of what i've read is about humans. I would really be honored to learn under you. He spoke looking to him.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread