[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

[474]
we can finish up with your next post <33 hope you don't mind the PP <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

The young mans grateful words were met with a small smile and a nod. Saul remembered what it was like back in Dahlia, the accomplishment that welled within him when he gave someone a home. He was now one of the leaders of this growing family and the feeling did not loosen. Perhaps it was the compassion in his personality, but it pained him to see others lost, wandering or homeless. Now that they had their permanent home, they would not be moving. Green eyes danced with mirth as Liam stepped into Vinátta- his new home and made to follow him. They moved towards Jordheim in silence for a moment, comfortable and unassuming. Liam spoke up after a few moments, his words self doubting at first. Saul listened, cinnamon ears flickering forward to catch the request. He glanced towards Liam, a grin on his face.

I do not find your request stupid. I wish I'd had a teacher when I started learning... It would be my pleasure to help you Liam. Once you've got settled in and met some of the pack, we can start some lessons and see where you want to go.

He agreed, nodding his head softly. He didn't want to overwhelm the boy, so agreed to allow him to settle in to Vinátta and meet a few others before he began finding out what Liam knew and where he wanted to go. Their conversation had taken them through the lands and the familiar humps of Jordheim emerged from the trees. It was difficult to see the slight hills and valley's that made Vinátta- the trees covered most of the free ground and made it difficult to see. But Saul had spent many hours exploring the houses and he moved with purpose towards the larger hump that was serving as Vinátta's storage until they were able to build something that would suit storage more. Entering, he rummaged for a few moments before exiting with a bundle in his arms.

Welcome to Vinátta, Liam. This is a little gift to help you get started, I hope you find peace within out home. He said, handing the bundle over. It contained a small bottle of wine, a rabbit pelt and the soft, slinky pelt of a mink, a larger hunting or skinning knife and a small dagger. Nestled on top of one of the pelts was Liam's Frithr necklace and this bundle was wrapped in the larger and more useful elk pelt. The items were aimed at helping Liam become something in the pack- Saul had often encountered others who had nothing when joining a pack. It would certainly help with that aspect. One of these houses is yours- I will let you make that decision. He offered, glancing around at the houses around him. He wondered which the male would choose.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread