Memorable Moments
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

A bright smile broke out at his words. Clearly, someone wasn't doing a good enough job making sure it was clear how amazing she looked. That, or she was just in a good mood. Both options were enough to make his tail lift, a mocking grin on his face as she giggled. He was playing the part of the clown, arms stretching out to make it look like he was much bigger and clumsier than he actually was. You need a place that will show it first. I usually shave the fur off the area and brand where I'll put the tattoo. Then you use one of these tools Alex lifted up a thin needle knife and use it to push the ink into the skin. Painful, but definitely worth it.

Alex laughed at the question of why he wasn't seen around much. Usually I'm tagging after Alaki, that's why. He's not exactly the most social of types. Looking over at his drawing Alex shrugged. It's not really anything in particular. Just a design I thought looked nice. Claws from the bear, and the curving shape from the crows. He looked over to Axelle, smiling widely. Would you like a tattoo? I'm sure we could find a fitting drawing for a pretty lady like you.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread