Memorable Moments
[html]

Word Count :: 000 this is set before they became "official"

Mate? Is that what Alaki was going around calling them? Too bad. Alex had been enjoying telling everyone that he was just here to sleep with the Angelo. Being Alaki's mate might be more proper, but it sure took a lot of fun out of shocking people with the news that they slept together. Grinning he moved so that Axelle could take in a good eyeful, getting a long stare at her chest at the same time. No reason why not to appreciate what mother nature gave to a gal.

Of course he does. He picked me, didn't he? Alex laughed, enjoying the easy banter. There was no need for him to take any of this seriously. He lived the easy life, too lazy to commit to anything. Considering her words Alex smiled. A spiraling sun would do quite well on your fur. Or a square hourglass, just a few beads from empty. Of course, that's just my opinion. He licked his lips at the request of payment, looking shocked at her words. Sex? No, of course not! There went that plan. You could just help me hide my booze.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread