Memorable Moments
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

He smiled, nodding his head at her agreement. Of course. Once you have what you want, I can give you the tattoo. He didn't mind doing that for pack members. It was a small way to give them something, especially since most of the time he just slacked off and did whatever he wanted. If they wanted tattoos, sure. He could do that. He enjoyed doing the art, even if it didn't always come out the way customers wanted. Alex had been seized by what would look good before, and ended up tattooing that instead of the design given to him. It was a good thing Alex knew how to dodge.

Alex's face contorted into mock pain at her words. You guess? You guess? Am I not handsome? Laughing he listened to Axelle's proposal. That would be great. Much easier to keep Alaki from drinking it all when there's nothing there for him to drink. Tail swaying he reached to grasp Axelle's hand, prepared to pump it up and down in an eager handshake. Asking to touch someone never really occurred to him.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread