Memorable Moments
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Alex smiled as Axelle laughed along with him, a large grin on his face. She certainly was good company. Better than Alaki when he was worked up. That didn't seem to stop him from returning to Alaki's side though. He liked the Angelo, and wasn't about to leave him. Not when Alaki was so attractive to him. He leaned back, glad for the invitation. I think you'll be the one needing to watch your stash then. He wasn't above emptying the entire thing into his mouth. Luckily he wasn't as large an alcoholic as he used to be, only drinking occasionally now.

He nodded his head at Axelle's words, contemplating what else might look good on her. I would say a pink butterfly would make a good mark. A skull as well, tattooed onto your white half. I don't usually do more than one tattoo at a time. You have to choose them with care. After all, they aren't going to disappear. I can do piercings. Alex indicated to his ears, ringed with various piercings, from his ears to his eyebrows. Not much to it! Takes as much effort as drinking a bottle of whiskey. A complete exaggeration, but hey. She didn't need to know that.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread