Young and Strong
[html]

out of character

Adelle moved through, finishing up the set. Pausing the large dog took in a breath, letting herself slow down. Her body wasn't sore, the endurance of her species supporting her. Designed for hardship muscles ran through her body, despite the thick layer of fur hiding it away. It was undeniable how strong she had grown. Lifting the practice blade Adelle prepared for the next set when the scent of a fox reached her. Turning her head she spotted Cadmeia, neatly perched on the outskirts of the ring.

Tail swaying she promptly dropped the stick, bounding over. Cadi! She grinned foolishly at the childish nickname before halting. She felt a little odd on two legs before her, unsure how to proceed with the greeting. She couldn't exactly tackle her, and scooping her up felt like a silly thing to do. Settling with kisses Adelle washed the fox's face with licks. How are you? I shifted! I'm a full warrior now.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfowe .space {float:right; height:270px; width:270px;}
.darkfowe b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e5ce; letter-spacing:1px;}
.darkfowe b:before {content:open-quote;}
.darkfowe b:after {content:close-quote;}
.darkfowe p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.darkfowe {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sOvL0.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#ab5836; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.darkfowe .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread