M-Quench this heat
[html]
sürüden ayrýlan koyunu kurt kapar

Word Count → 318 :: Forgive me; this post is weird, and I didn't spell-check.

He might have gone on watching her forever, and he'd have been fine with that. In his current mental state, he forgot to actually speak up or otherwise announce his presence to the blind she-wolf, but the wind had died, leaving his scent floating vulnerably in the air, mingling with her entrancing aroma. The two scents teased together suggested many images to him, but with an iron will, he pushed them aside. Hotaru had frozen, a gorgeous statue, and he almost wondered if he'd only been daydreaming her presence before she slowly moved.

The beautiful timber wolf strode closer to him, and his claws dug slightly into the tree bark even as he smiled back at her -- a controlled and cocky grin, a grin she would not even see. Despite that, he had the grace to keep his eyes from roaming anywhere but her auburn ones. Although a beast of flings and one-night-stands, a beast without committment who'd destroyed the only chance at "happily ever after" he'd had, Levent was deeply romantic at heart. Love rarely came to him in reality, but in the precious moments where bodies entertwined and words were shared in breathless privacy, he knew how to love.

She greeted him then apologized, and he wondered at her tone before blinking and responding smoothly. I should have said something; there was no way for you to know I was here. His tone had changed from normal: softer, a bit huskier, and full of affection. In reality, however, it was only a shade more intimate than how it usually was when he talked to the woman who'd been on his mind ever since they'd first met.

So, sevgili, what was that you were doing? His tone might have been teasing if not for the awe at its edges. His hand reached out and touched the wooden staff.

Levent by Sie; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
.levshwolf-box {float:right; padding:5px;}
.levshwolf .words {font-size:40px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.levshwolf {font-family:trebuchet ms, serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.levshwolf p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:left; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.levshwolf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.levshwolf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.levshwolf p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.levshwolf b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.levshwolf b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levshwolf b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levshwolf b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread