M-Quench this heat
[html]

Hotaru had always been proud of her ability to rationalize and think through situations before acting upon her thoughts. Her wisdom and intelligent were an invaluable asset to the blind female and it was through them that she had managed to survive for so long. Even though she listened to her instincts, they had less weight for her than perhaps normal. It was Hotaru's mind that she valued, and all of her rational thought had been devoured by the burning fire within her; leaving only instinct to drive the grey wolf forward.

Levent's voice sent a shiver down Hotaru's spine. His soft, husky, accented words drove home the reality that he was before her. The blind female followed his movements carefully, as if her were her prey. "That's alright, it gave me time to finish warming up." Enough with the small talk, her mind silently screamed. She didn't want to talk. The heat driven female wanted to do all sorts of nasty, inappropriate things with the male standing less than an arms length before her. Hotaru wanted to reach out into the dark and draw him close to her. She wanted to drown in ecstasy with the Levent and to take him down with her.

The unfortunate conversation continued as Levent questioned Hotaru's actions. Now her grin had turned from tantalizing to cocky. She was set on having him, instincts drove her words and behavior like a relentless cattle driver. "I was practicing my formations. Fighting with a staff is delicate work, especially when they are so big and hard. They don't bend easily like a bow, and thus require constant practice. Besides, the unyielding sensation of a staff between my fingers has always been something I adored." As the blind female spoke, she could feel Levent's light tough on the staff and one of her fingers began to gently caress the wooden staff.

More than anything, Hotaru wanted to reach out and touch the male so badly it was almost driving her insane. Even so, Hotaru wiggled through the situation with a hunter's patience. Hunting and courting were very similar in her current state of mind and the instincts were almost perfectly in line with one another.

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift3 b {color:#FFD56D;}
.hotarugift3 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift3 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#751700; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YwE1j.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FF4614; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread