Pleasantries Aside.
OCC:3 points

Aylu was still growing used to having his own hut. He had adjusted to it somewhat had had some nightst where he still found it easier to sleep with Russell. The herbs Tal had given him had been helping him rest more but the nightmares persisted. Shiloh still haunted his dreams. He had gotten up early that day and made a few rounds before returning home and finding he was too restless to stay there. He had gone out and decided to find the garden and plant some of his own plants he had found in the area.

He had just rounded a corner when he noticed a brown an cream wolf in a garden. Well I found the garden he thought as he approached the woman slowly. "Hello miss. I am Aylu, warrior and protector of the pack. Mind if I join you?" he said softly looking down at her. He knew he was huge. He hated being so big. What did she think about him? He was always so shy as a pup when it came to girls and Orin had made it hard for him to really approach them. He pulled his satchel around and pulled out some sage and some cherry pits. Maybe they could grow cherries here.

Messages In This Thread