Pleasantries Aside.
[html]
WC: 322 OOC:Omg It's a deedee!! Big Grin

She had been focused so much on her thoughts that the man that came into the garden came almost unnoticed until he spoke. She jumped, but at his soft words, she calmed. Protector of the pack? She looked at him and could understand why. She gave him a small smile letting him know it was ok for him to join her and watched as he unpacked the seeds he wanted planting. Her ears perked at the sight of them and she let out a bright smile.

“Are those... Cherry pits? Oh I haven’t had cherries in so long! And that’s sage?”

Her heart leapt, all the possibilities she could use with such an ingredient. Her eyes were bright with interest. She had been cooking since she was a young pup, first it was mud pies to burning things, and now she was sure she could make halfway decent well cooked meals. Vegetables never tasted so good to her, and many who shirked from it came with an open and welcome belly. She was sitting up with interest but not trying to pry at all. After all she was new to this pack, and she didn’t know what types of rights she had. Back in Ichika it was strict enough where they were formal to most everyone though she had barely learned any of it before leaving anyway though she had gotten use to the greetings and how to treat those that ranked higher than her. She was still getting use to this pack, it seemed so free, so aloof from any of the other packs, though she liked it, she felt strange being less formal. Then remembering she didn't introduce herself she hurried saying

"I'm terribly sorry, I'm Eclipse Soulstorm, I'm new, but I hope to keep everyone well fed and happy."

She said kindly. Though she was being tormented inside she wouldn't let others see she was vulnerable including her pack mates

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread