Pleasantries Aside.
[html]
WC: 376 OOC: * whistles innocently*

She listened as he spoke her eyes on him at all times. She was cautious, but she listened as he spoke soaking in everything he had to say and with a polite smile on her face the whole time.

“It is too bad no one tries your food. I was lucky enough that my family enjoyed mine. I wouldn’t mind trying yours. I have never met another cook before. Perhaps we can give tips to one another?”

She didn’t really do many broths or soups, as she had found out as a little girl that they were not things wolves liked to eat much, but thinking about it she could see why one wanted to make such things and figured it wouldn’t hurt to learn. She nearly pulled her arm away at his touch. It had been a while since she had physical interaction with another that it surprised her. She blushed as he put the pits in her hand. She looked down at it, trying to remember if they grew or not in this cold climate.

“Well always one way to find out, though I think we should plant them further away. trees tend to take up a lot of water and we want the other plants to grow.”

She was thankful for the fur she had for if she didn’t her face would show her embarrassment at her flinch. He held out a skin of milk and she tilted her head. Milk? She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. She had never used milk from any animal, so she wasn’t sure why she would need it.

“Uh thank you, but I don’t know what it would be for. I’ve never actually... you touched a cows, what’s it called to get this?!”

She asked increduously not sure if she wanted to take the bag or not, she wasn’t trying to be rude, but she was surprised. Cows were meant to be eaten weren’t they? Did they really have any other use? Like horses? She couldn’t imagine riding on a cow at all. The thought made her giggle a little, but she stifled it and looked at the man waiting for an answer.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread