Pleasantries Aside.
OCC: laughs softly. Its been a long time since we have had a thread together.

Aylu noticed the woman's slight flinch. Had something happen to her? He would drop it for now. Her questions made him laugh slightly. "Its called a utter. Did you not know cows are not only good for eating but giving milk. It tastes quite good. There are human foods that we can make that call for it. I have tried some myself. We don't have all the things some of the food call for but they taste good all the same. Here try it," he said again holding the skin up for her to try some.

"Cows are also good for turning up the soil here. I have been working on making something the humans call a plow. You hook it up to a cow or horse and they pull it and turn up the soil for planting. I would love to try some of your food when some of these plant come into season. I bet they are mighty fine. We have a fishermen that lives here too so we will have fish to cook too. That is when I am not running my routes to ensure that the pack is safe," he said with a wink. He pulled out some dried meat and bit off a piece. He hoped the cherry tree grew. He really wanted some cherries.

Messages In This Thread