Pleasantries Aside.
[html]
WC: 383 OOC:

She looked away at his laugh, yes she was naive, and she didn’t mean to be, but it seemed to amuse many. He spoke answering her, an utter... well it was gross looking, she thought, but continued to listen. Milk was good for foods humans use to make. He offered it again and she took the drink and sniffed the opening. It had a slight scent to it, one that was different to her nose, then she took a quick sip and swallowed. It was nothing like the milk her mother use to give her as a puppy that was for sure, but it was not too bad for all it came out of a fat dumb animal.

“What kinds of foods can milk be used in?”

She asked curiously looking at the bag that held the drink and handed it back to him. It was probably something that took an acquired taste to it. In any case she wasn’t so sure about the taste at all. As he spoke she grinned and shook her head.

“You don’t have to wait. Most of my herbs and spices are dried but they are still good for cooking. I even have some saffron that was given to me. I only use that for special occasions though.”

She said and moved so that she was a few feet from where the garden started. She put the cherry pits into the ground and covered them, wondering if they would grow. It would be something to see them grow from seeds, but as she had been to a trader that had them, and she tried them, she could say they were some of her favorite food so she wished the tree was fully grown now.

“There, and now for the sage. How’s this spot here?”

She moved over to an empty space she was sure there wasn’t anything planted there, she looked up at the man, kind of amazed that someone else shared her love for the plants and food that grew around them. She was no vegetarian, but she knew that vegetables were also good for them and the way she made it, tended to make others more open minded about eating as well.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread