hush, little baby
[html]ooc; haley is helping me LOL with this. ^.^

The woman had spent the morning cleaning her den and organizing her things, it needed to be done after all of the herbs and such she had collected in and around the packs territory so that she would be prepared if any medical need would arise. It seemed on this day it did arise and soon she heard a loud and demanding call for a healer and quickly she set to work, gathering all of her things in a matter of minutes and swinging up on Valhalla before urging the horse in the direction the call came from. The horse sensed the need in her body language and did not miss the call of Siruis and did not lag, his dinner plate hooves eating up the distance between her den and The Boss's quarters. Alessandra arrvied in time to see a large black wolf dismount from her own horse enter the chamber, and she quickly dismounted and followed the black witch.

She looked at Sirius before dipping her head in greeting and respect. " You called for a healer, I am here my Lord. " The ebony mistress said as she stepped in as well, hearing the tail end of the slaves speech and Siv's own reply. " Actually, the slave is right Lady Siv. She can choose not to if she wishes, but biting down on a tough piece of leather provides added comfort. " Her face did not portray emotion as she rebuked what the higher ranking canine said, though she wished for the dark woman to be right she was not and so Alessandra had to step in as the healer. Not wishing to waste any time she moved away from the two and down to Clovers side, reaching out to grasp the coyote womans hand reasuringly as she gave her a comforting smile. " As long as you work with me and communicate as best as you can, you will do a great job and bear healthy, beautiful puppies. " She said, her tone confident. Alessandra was completely confident in the soon to be new mothers capability.

The woman turned her head to turn face Siruis, a more serious expression on her face. " My Lord, if I may offer a word of caution. I have known mothers to become very agressive and angry during the birthing process and they tend to lash out. This is not true for all mothers however, but there is the possibility of Clover attacking any males present as she succumbs to her instincts during this sensitive time. " Though she figured that The Boss would want to be present to the bith of his princes, it was dangerous for all of them to have him in the room. He wouldn't have to go far, just outside the room, but she had no idea weather he would be willing to go along with her advice. The woman turned back to Clover and smiled again, sqeezing her hand comforting before letting go and digging through her bag and retrieving a longer, thicker piece of hard leather.

" If you wish, you could bite down on this as the contractions start. It will distract you as well as provide added comfort. " She said calmy and kindly, a smile staining her bleached face. New mothers and puppies were an absolute blessing to the world and this was a small corner of heat and light within her otherwise cold and dark heart.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread