your rhinestone eyes are like factories far away.
[html]

(000)

ooc; i can already tell ems is going to be heartbroken when the rest of the plot goes through. Sad

The coyote woman rocked to and fro on her heels, waiting patiently for her call to be answered. There was no doubt in her mind that though the pack was new, it was probably a larger territory and it might take some time for someone to come. Idly her tail flicked back and forth behind her as her bi-colored eyes roamed over the thick tree trunks of pine, the scent refreshing and also very strong. Maybe she would snap a few small branches off before leaving, she rather liked the smell and had not come across it in Inferni yet. A content sigh escaped her creamy maw as the sunshine warmed her mottled face, and the flower-child lifted up her face to receive the days warmth - a delicate smile slipping across her muzzle. However, a few minutes later, however faint, she heard the quiet approach of another and a distinct smell that escaped through the mask of pine and she opened her eyes. Her gaze landed on a familiar figure exiting the trees and immediately her tail began wagging furiously, how fortunate was she that Coli had come to greet her!

Her thoughts were immediately voiced by the bobtail wolf, who issued a greeting of warmth much like Emmanuelle had hoped for in these new lands. " Coli! I had no idea you lived here. " She began enthusiastically, gently placing her basket on the ground before rushing forward to envelope the chocolate hued woman in a tight but quick embrace before backing a few steps away. A sunny smile was plastered on her features as she clasped her hands in front of her in pleasure, oh how good it was to see her fellow beach bum in an area that was much closer to get to then the shattered coast. " Though it is a pleasure to see you as always, I had originally brought a few gifts of goodwill for your leaders as a welcome to the land. " She said softly, eyes firmly situated on Coli's own brilliant blues. The coywolf gestured to the basket, walking over to pick it up to place it more near the Vinatta packwolf. " It's simple really, just two necklaces and two leather cloaks for your pack leaders, but I am sure I can meet them at a later date. " Came her hopeful words, though she was much happier that Coli had come to greet her instead.

" How is pack life treating you? You guys are very lucky to have set up here, it looks to be a beautiful piece of land. " She asked shyly, suddenly aware of the females gaze on her. Since their last meeting Emma had some time to think about how she was growing into her body and her breasts had filled out some as well as her hips, giving her a very womanly appearance. The glances she had received from Angel had not gone unnoticed and the young woman hadn't put a line between both genders when it came to attraction, and Coli was very much attractive to the newly interested girl.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread