Just one of those days
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Selene answered, not seeming as angry with Isa anymore. Perhaps her and Fritz would return to Casa. Probably not though. Isa looked Selene over before answering her. I’m sorry Selene, I was just passing through when I picked up your scent. I was actually hoping I would find you sometime, I just didn’t think it would be this soon. I got a little something for you. Isa went around to the back of the wagon and carried to little bundles of fur back over to Selene. Two little kittens, one male, one female. She had thought Selene would like them, but if she didn’t she could always give them to another.

I know this doesn’t really make up for everything I’ve done but I was hoping you would forgive me and consider coming back to Casa, both you and Fritz. I was also hoping we could at least try to be friends. She wasn’t sure if Selene would accept or not. She could just laugh in Isa’s face. She would reach out and try though. Isa wanted them to get along again. She stood in front of Selene, holding the kittens out to her as she waited for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread