J--this ferrari's gonna crash
[html]

000 wc hope this is ok I noticed the attention nani but you got a me

Aeron had left her home early this morning and had been out and about doing things. Elzar snorted as he was being a bit of a butt. He was tired and wanted to go home to his stall. Aeron huffed and gave him a a small kick. Enough you She commented as he gave a small buck not enough to toss her off but enough to aggravate her a little more. She wanted to keep going but she was not going to put up with his annoyance.

She pulled at his reigns and he seemed to be happy moving away from the border. He had picked up the pace when aeron pulled him to a stop. Ears pricked as she heard not only a call but movement in the air. Crows the blasted things seemed to screeched and hollered because someone was at the border. Come on we have to go

Shou sooped down and landed upon Aeorn's shoulder. Smiling she nodded. The large male horse finally listening to her as they moved. The air was filled with a strange feeling and Aeron was not quite expecting what she was about to see. most who were joining were standing ready or at least not on their knees crying. Mido was also here, he seemed to know the female a little better then she. Aeron remembered the woman had once lived within AT so she was as all welcomed home. But Aeron wanted to be sure that she was not just going to up and leave them again. She also wanted to be sure that she was alright. Hello She said looking at the two from her horse.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread