J--this ferrari's gonna crash
[html]

Big Grin a Marie! It's all good! Hi Alex!

Word Count → 342

The young woman still had disconnected herself from reality. Had she seriously ended things? The happy mateship she had for over a year or so? But there were key points that weren't so great. She had been ripped away from Ichika so long ago, brought to Anathema, ripped from her favorite place under the mountain to head to a pack in which the girl didn't fit. What say did she have in any of that? In Anathema, she was family. It would not be hard to come back at all. It hurt, for sure. But what can hurt more than living alone without a home?

Sammi had made herself weak by collapsing. But everything--It had been too much, her son was away, gone. Alone. Until she could maintain herself in Anathema. She tried to fix herself up, a small hand running through the tangled mess of straight duo-streaked hair. But all the same, the wolf was a mess. Nothing could seem to tame the way she was always something never neat or remotely nice in stature.

She watched as a figure broke through, azure eyes widening as she saw who had arrived. Mido! Her good friend, he was still there for her...Still there--Not like her son, not like what felt like the rest of the world around her. She shook her head softly, pink-padded hands knitting together. At his question, the girl gave a wane smile.  I just sorted things out... Sighing, the loner glanced at him, he probably would know. Without the tears, more words flowed from her white muzzle. It's all over now I guess. But I'm close to home, right?

Sure it hurt. But at least she wouldn't starve to death in the wild. Build up insanity in the wild, find trees as friends. At least she wouldn't die knowing that family and friends were far away. I guess I've come home, Large grey ears swiveled sideways as a golden form glided over to them, with all the confidence of a leader. Aeron? She was a leader now? That was worthy if congratulations! Samantha kept her cool, answering quietly Hey. Looking up, she conjured up a bunch of words. When Rain left, the puppies died...Then we found eachother--He took me to another pack, didn't  even ask...I wanna come home...

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread