J--this ferrari's gonna crash
[html]

WC::320 Points::3

He watched her closely, something about her was just amiss. She was back on the borders of Anathema, the place he considered home, the haven he was sure would always accept a canine, especially returning ones. There last encounter she mentioned that she needed to get things sorted out, before she could return alone. Standing in front of him she confirmed she had done what she had to. Whatever pain the ivory female was feeling was all to visible to him, Mido didn’t know the exact details of her distress. She’s hurting. But how do I comfort another’s pain like this? I don’t know what happened, but that’s behind you, you’re here now Sam. I said you should keep looking forward; you don’t get any closer to home than this, besides being accepted back in the pack.

Before the Marbas knew it his Atheed strode toward them briskly by way of horse. Aeron. He briefly greeted the ex-assassin just before returning his undivided attention to Sammi. His uncertainty and curiosity was pretty well quelled by a brief explanation. It turned out that her ex mate had left her in the past, her children met an ill and short fate. Upon being reunited with Rain he dragged her off to some other pack. The saddened poor woman before him had been through so much, too much. The things she said, they hurt. Mido never met Rain, but from what he heard from Sam thus far didn’t impress him and it painted quite a picture. The male understood that it took two to tango; problems generally weren’t the fault of one individual. You’re here Sam, with us, canines who will care about you and be there. That’s all that matters. He looked to Aeron he wasn’t sure how the whole reintroduction thing worked, as initially an incision was made on the paw or hand. Can she just come back or what?

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread