J--this ferrari's gonna crash
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron was not going to speak if it interupted Mido and Sam. The poor girl seemed as though she had been rattled quite a bit. She wanted nothing more then to shuttle the woman back into the lands and give her a safe place to rest for a while. She hadn't known the woman well but she did know that she was once mated she was sure she had gone to the ceremony.

Aeron Hopped off her large stallion and smiled. She looked at Mido then moved closer to Sam. She had a soft spot for women what could she say. Samantha you need not worry. She spoke as she held out her hand to the woman. You need not ask to come home. Anathema will always welcome you home. She Spoke a smile on her coy face. She couldn't help now but interrupt. Sam as you know the caves can house you or if you'd prefeer a lot of work has been done on the village. I live in the villa thats in the village. You are welcome there as well. I love having a full home its rather empty now. She turned to glance at Mido. Would you help sam with anything for a while? She asked.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread