J--this ferrari's gonna crash
[html]

Big Grin

Word Count → 342

Blue eyes couldn't let themselves fog up like a treacherous cloudly day. That was weak, most places needed strong individuals to keep the pack as a whole strong. Every so often, her eyes would flicker like blue flares between her friend and the Atheed, searching the pools of yellow and mixed brown for any sign of dejection, luckily none so far had come up. But perhaps, she was pitied. Rain was gone. Her son rather pissed with the choices she had made. Her family had become her worst nigtmare and enemy. How could she ever look in their eyes again and not break down at her fault? Sammi watched as the Atheed strode closer, taking the warrior's hand in her own as it was offered. It gave comfort. Mido was right all along. She was family, who could turn their backs on family in need?

If her mind was not made up, if she never left...Things would be terrible. The arctic female would likely be still hanging around, drifting farther apart from a man she was sure didn't love her. And she had made herself faithful. She had not slept around, not bragged about people wanting a night with her like Rain had.How he had apparently held off from the beauiful women coming at him. And how could she believe that tale?How was she to feel good about that? There was no plausible connection between any of it.

As the higher-ranked coyote finished speaking, there was really no answer she could give. Sam prefered the caves to anything else. But caves--got lonely on occasions. "I think....I'd like to stay in the caverns...I've known them so well before.' The Atheed's vlla also sunded tempting. Nice in a way, having someone to speak to at least. But the caves had become home for sure. And at that, she nodded at her choice. But hopefully, Mido would be there. Would be a great listener, a hunting partner and a steady individual to make herself stronger from. Thank you Aeron...And Mido.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread