J--this ferrari's gonna crash
[html]

WC::331 Points::3 OOC:: LOTS OF YAY!

Mido listened intently as ex-assassin spoke to arctic woman. Mido couldn’t help but notice that she became very soft, kind and understanding when speaking to the other female. He hadn’t seen that side of her before, he wondered if she had always been that way or if it was just with women. Sam said she wanted back into Anathema, and as soon as she had it seemed that Aeron was okay with it and agreed to let have her back. A smile came over his maw, he figured they would take her back and so they had. The copper toned woman explained that she could stay at her home in the Villa or in the sanctity of the caverns. The Atheed asked if he could help her, she really didn’t have to ask, not like she would know he would help any way he could. Yeah, I can help. He said as he gave her an approving nod.

Mido moved his focus from Aeron to Sammi as she mentioned staying in the caves. The caverns could be cold and dark sometimes, but it really never bothered the hybrid male too much. The lithe woman took thanked the mutt and coyote, though he really felt the golden vixen required the thanks, she was one of the ones with the power to accept new canines into their home.

The warrior said he would help but he was exactly certain how. Well, if you need anything Sam, just drop by my den. My door is open and you’re always welcome; If you want to talk or need a place crash, I mean it, anything. Did I just say she could stay with me? I guess I did. I suppose she could have my bed. Mido understood that if he were in a tight spot he could probably ask a friend for help, and he wanted to extend that offer to her. If she didn’t want to be alone she could stay in his den.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread