Reboot
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 279 OOC: Niro bein niro lol

He was excruciatingly embarrassed. The man had never shown much anger in his life unless lives were at stake. He tried to compose himself though. He was far too old to be showing stupidity around young ones. He could tell that the man was trying his best to hide his amusement and in a way that made Niro feel better. He cleared his throat and shook his head at his question.

“No, not at all, the stupid bird did it on its own. I don’t know why I bother with them. They’ll be back come feeding time anyway. Stupid creatures.”

Niro muttered. He showed his dislike for the animals, but they were useful. They were able to send and bring back messages from other packs. There was one for each pack thath he had trained before he left and he was making sure that they retained their memories since he last worked with them. It seemed hie picked out a most difficult one from the beginning.

“My name is Niro Takekuro by the way. I have recently come back from a bit of a journey. And don’t worry about me, just frustrated. Pigeons are definitely not hawks or eagles. They don’t use their brains what so ever.”

Niro said looking out the stall doors in which the birds flew from. Marahute, who had landed on his shoulders answered in kind with her own words about the animals. Niro chuckled a little at this, but kept his attention on the new young man It was always good to see new faces; though he wished he met this one under better circumstances.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread