Reboot
[html]

WC: 395 OOC: Niro is such a day dreamer... XD

Niro could sense the uneasiness when the other man spoke of his old home so Niro looked away considerately as to not see anything that the Sadira might be embarrassed about. Niro knew how it was to lose a home. His home had been his parents once. They were travellers, but when Niro lost his parents he lost his home as well. He only looked back as Silvano spoke again. Niro gave an understanding smile to the man.

“Actually I learned everything I know from books. I suppose it helps having a bookworm for a sister. Not many know about birds, like I know only enough to ride a horse. I know little about the care of one.”

He said sheepishly. Many wolves had horses of their own. Niro did not. He didn’t set store to an animal that took him from one place to another. He used them on occasion when he was here before on quick errands, but other than that he trusted his four feet more than he did a horses hooves. He smiled at the next question Silvano asked.

“It took us to the far west. The land is so different there and you can see lights in the skies so brightly it was as everthing was upside down and the sea flowed in the skies.”

He man said, growing a bit misty eyed. He shook his head then shrugged. The pigeons were now long forgotten. He knew they would come back for the food and he’d get them back into the cages again.

“Have you done much traveling? A man should have at least one long journey in his life to say he’s been to places, how else can you tell your children stories of thing they can’t even imagine?”

He didn’t believe Silvano was a father, but he was a strapping young man and bound to have some eventually. Just thinking about the story of his own childrens coming made him smile. The two newest additions came during a blizzard in unknown land that kept them from coming home for a long time. That was definitely a story to tell the kids when they were old, if not to make them look awed they all survived, but to make them squirm at their own birth story.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread