Reboot
[html]

-

Silvano nodded at the other man, a little surprised. "I haven't seen any of those." He had remembered a few books on different species of animal, but he did not remember if there was any on birds. He had not taken any of them, except for the horse one. Maybe Giselle had taken the others, but he could not remember for the life of him. "We might have some books about that, but I'm afraid I only took the ones pertaining to horses. Crimson Dreams had a large library but I could only take a portion of it," he added rather sadly. He missed the library back home, with the comfortable chairs and couches. It was such a nice place, but the new library was almost as good. But it was not the Manor. It was just the hotel.

"Far west? Really?" he said, rather curious. He had never left the territory of Nova Scotia, and doubted that he would ever do so. If he ever left, he'd head out to Italy to live with his family. Only if Giselle came with, though. "I sincerely doubt that!" he said, laughing lightly at the man's absurdities. "I'm sure it couldn't have been like that,' added the Seigneur, shaking his head gently.

However, he shook his head again, looking at the horse. "No, I've not been anywhere but here. I was born a Dreamer and then came here. Now I'm a Courtier." But Silvano smiled at the comment about children. That was certainly something the two of them had wanted, Giselle and he. Maybe soon. "We're not quite ready for kids, I think. But I know my mate and I would love to have some. But I think we've got quite a few stories to tell. And some that perhaps ought not be told," he said, expression darkening some as he thought of the man he had killed.

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread