Reboot
[html]

WC: 354 OOC: >.> bahahaha

Niro looked at the other larger man, smiling a little, it was true Niro was a well toned wolf, but Anatoliy was a giant. He sighed knowing the boy probably would regret asking him this, but it would probably help him not be so curious in the end. He stared straight into Silvano’s eyes, unblinking and his tone changed slightly, not angry, but remorseful.

“I slept with his sister. She ran off the next day. I had been in a hunting accident but it did not stop him from his rage. He is a good foot taller than me. He is far stronger than I am or ever was. I deserved it though. I should not have done what I did, but my feelings and whatever else got in the way and I lost her as I lost a friend.”

He said, speaking slowly, he did not want to repeat himself, but he doubted he would. Silvano spoke up. Niro wasn’t sure what he was talking about but he would lend an ear.

“It depends on what you did. There are somethings you can never live down. I have killed an AniWayan during the war. It still pains me to see his face, but it was for my daughters sake and for the sake of the packs surrounding AniWaya. It is not easy to live with, but in my heart I know I did it for a good reason.”

He pointed to the light scar lines on his face, they were hard to see as the months it had to heal his fur was able to grow there. He was sure Silvano knew what Niro meant. He knew Crimson Dreams had been a part of the battles with AniWaya. Perhaps this was what happened to Silvano. Maybe he just needed to know what he did might be justified. Niro wouldn’t know though, he did not know what the young man did to ask such a profound question, but the idea was forming in his head, though not clear enough to give him a straight answer.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread